I picked the Brewed For You stamp set (#159087) and the Brewed Dies (#159092) for my beer loving husband, brother, nephew!!! You can save 10% when purchasing the Brewed For You Bundle (#159093). I started with a BasicBlack card base and added a layer of Crumb Cake stamped randomly with beer glasses in Basic Black.
The beer glasses were stamped in Basic Black on Basic White and the beer was stamped in Crushed Curry. Not being a beer drinker, I thought that was close! The foam and glasses were die cut and adhered to the front. The sentiment was from Artistically Inked stamp set (#154542).
All participants in this month’s waddle:
Sue Boerner <– You are here!
Please join us on the 10th of July for another great Stampin Stray Ducklings’ Blog Waddle!
I hope you found some inspiration for your Stampin’ projects! All the supplies used on this card can be ordered through my online store. Please use the Host Code found to the right of this post when ordering from me, if your order is under $150. If it is over $150, don’t use the code so you can redeem all the host rewards.
You are always welcome to join me on Monday nights at 7:30 p.m. Central Time for Mystery Stamping! Let me know you are interested and I will send the Clues and Zoom invite to you!
If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you to unleash your creativity. Please join me in person for Stampin Buffets, filled with Spring cards from the Annual catalog and the January-June Mini-Catalog! There is a limit of 4 people and I will happily wear a mask.
Ready to enjoy the demonstrator discount? Click the Contact Me button above.
- A Million Thanks Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Acrylic Stamp Block
- Classic Stampin’ Spot: Evening Evergreen
- Pre-designed projects
- Step-by-step instructions
- Pre-cut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting)
- Makes 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs
- UV coating on card bases (looks like clear embossing)
- Folded card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- 9 pre-printed envelopes
- Enough adhesive to complete projects
- Printed die-cut sheets
- 1 sheet of adhesive-backed black dot embellishments
- A 9-7/8″ x 6-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ (25.1 x 16.5 x 7 cm) printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go
Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Mossy Meadow, Pale Papaya, Pear Pizzazz
- Sale runs through 1–30 June 2022.
- All kits in the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! qualify for this sale.
- Kit selection is based on availability.
- You will need at least two kits in your cart for the discount to automatically apply at checkout.
- There are no order limits on this promotion.
- On the customer store, the discount will automatically apply to the most expensive kit in your cart.
Earlier this month, our precious granddaughter turned 5! She loves unicorns and I loved creating this tower card just for her!
Here are the details on joining as a demonstrator. It does require a credit card for payment. I believe it will require a bank account in order to pay your commissions to you.
In Color Starter Kit
- New demonstrators can select any standard eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to $125 value for just $99.
- The Starter Kit includes business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- The Starter Kit also includes $66.50 of FREE 2022–2024 In Color products: In Color Grid Paper, In Color Ink Pad Collection, In Color Cardstock Collection, and In Color 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortments.
- When you join Stampin’ Up!, you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
- You’ll also get a free Paper Pumpkin kit!
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 31 May are eligible for this promotion.
- New team members may not use their team leader’s shipping address to ship their kit.
- New team members may only pay for their kit using a credit card on which they are listed as an authorized user.
- Team leaders should verify that new team members are using their own Social Security Number (US).